zondag 4 juli 2010

New buys

Below the amazing dress I told you about in my previous post. It was only 7 euros, can you believe it? I haven't tried it on yet, but I don't think it will be a bad buy. Besides, 7 euros, that's probably the cheapest dress I've ever bought haha!

Dress - Shelley's

I've got the brown-ish waistcoat from my mom as a thank you gift for helping her with her business last friday.

Waistcoat - Local market

Normally I won't show my panties here, obviously, but these ones were so adorable that you had to see them. Aren't they lovely?

Underpants - HEMA


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi there,

    Great blog! I really enjoy it.

    Please have a look at my blog too and if you like it, I hope you follow me ;-)

    Ps: I'll be having an amazing giveaway very soon to all my followers.

    See you soon.
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. dus, we weten nu allemaal wat je draagt onder je leuke jurkjes?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thomas' droom is uitgekomen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen