maandag 26 juli 2010

Back from Italy

I'm back from my two-week-trip to Italy. We've stayed at two campsides and we've been visiting Venice, Rosolina Mare and Chioggia and the weather was GREAT. Though one day there was a small tornado, so that was a little bit frightening, but for the rest of the week the temperature was 34 degrees at its lowest. And ever since we've been back in Holland, the only thing I've seen yet is rain, rain and rain and the temperature must be somewhere around 17 degrees. I'm seriously thinking about moving to Spain or Italy. Speaking about that: in May 2011 I hope to pass my national exams and then planning to go to Spain or Italy for the summer to work at an animationteam at a campside. The plan is to follow some spanish/italian lessons this year and work a lot to finance my trip. After the summer, I'm hoping to go to France for at least half a year to work as an au pair. Big dreams or realistic future plans? I hope that last one, and untill that, we're still praying for better weather in Holland.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten