zondag 4 juli 2010

80's

Though I'm grounded, I still went shopping today with my friend C. It was so much fun, the weather was perfect and I bought so much nice stuff (like a lace white dress for only 7 euros! Can you believe that?!). Oh tomorrow I'll get to know if I passed this year or not and you can't even imagine how nervous I am at this moment. I don't want to think about the fact that there is still a chance that I won't pass and I have to do this year AGAIN. I mean, everything you've been thaught this year will be repeated and what about the new class with other, younger people you don't even know yet and your own class which you have to leave behind. Dear Lord I really really reaaaaally want to pass or else everything will be worthless :-(


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten