dinsdag 29 juni 2010

radiant

Tomorrow it's the last day of my test week and after then, summer holidays are finally starting! Unfortunately I'm grounded for the following month, so the first four weeks are party-less, but I'm glad though! Besides I'm leaving to Italy the 12th of July, so I won't miss that much being grounded. Have you already mentioned that the Netherlands reached the quarter final at the World Cup? They won 2-1 againt Slovakia and now they need to beat Brazil this friday. Seems like a biiiig task, but I think we're not completely without a chance. Well, my french is yelling at me that I have to study, so I will. Thumbs up for my perseverance ha-ha!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. well.. i LOVE your outfit :)
    where is it from ? ( dress & shoes ) :P

    anne x♥
    http://annesfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you! The fringe-shoes are from Van Haren, a dutch store, and the dress is from Bershka

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love your outfit!!
    and your blog!!
    lg Marie ♥ http://marieslovesmode.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen