zondag 27 juni 2010

18:17

Finally! It's getting summer in Holland too! Seriously, we had to wait a month or three for the weather to actually get a little better, but today it was somewhere about 30 degrees I think. Though my parents were at the beach all day, I wasn't jealouse at all. Of course, I had to study, but studying gets a lot easier wearing a bikini and sunglasses and an icecream in your hand. Besides, with this weather I prefer doing as less excercise as possible, so sitting around all day wasn't bad at all.

First I wore a jeans short with a see-trough top. I took the top of, because it was getting so warm and when I turned inside to get rid of my pants and put on my bikini, I found out that I already had the sunmarks on my legs haha! Looked so silly, but fortunately it disappeared during the day while wearing my bikini.

I did some citron-juice in my hair because they say it makes your hair lighter when you're in the sun, and I turned completely blond. I kind of look like malibu barbie now: blond hair and a dark-tanned skin. Hopefully it will fade a little in the next few days.

1 opmerking: