donderdag 25 maart 2010

Sunny afternoon

I know I kept on complaining about the weather the last few days, but at this point the future looks bright to me because the sun is shining all day now and that brings me hope that Spring is actually coming now. I'm halfway down with my tests now, tomorrow I'll have Maths and Monday I'll have english and that's it for this week. My Dutch test went quite good today actually, though I hadn't really study that much. The testweek hasn't got a real good influence on my clothing inspiration. At mornings I get up and think to myself: what's the use of this day since the only thing I do is making tests. And then I start wondering what to wear and the inspiration stays off so yeah, not really good. Oh and I really need to shop within a few days, next week I'm getting my shopping money finally so I still have to wait one week.

Now back to the order of the day: my outfit





Shirt: Bershka
Shiny tights: H&M
Leather jacket: Market
Shoes: Dolcis (I know, I'm wearing them way too much)
Scarf: "Las Ramblas", Barcelona
Bracelet: Barcelona
Diamond earrings: Amy Bijoux



My dog always gets in the playing mood when the weather is getting better. He keeps poking me with his "donut" just as long as I'm trowing it away for the 37278919th time.



And he hates pictures, he's like the celebrities: No more pictures, please! But after hundreds of attemps I finally got a picture. Sort of.

Oh and if you're looking for some songs, look for Rox - My Baby Left Me, very addictive :-)

note: tonight the semi-final of our national cup is between Go Ahead Eagles (my club) and Ajax Amsterdam. It is such a big accomplishment because they're in League 2 while Ajax (along with Feyenoord and FC Twente, who were the other two semi-finalists) is in League 1 and we defeated a couple of League 1-teams already! Can't wait to go there, the stadium is so small but it is entirely sold out and they've planned many actions already to get an unforgetable mood. I'm really excited!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten