woensdag 24 maart 2010

Chanel 2.55

I'm in the middle of my testweek and that always makes me think of.. well.. everything but study books. Every essential thing in lives passes my mind. Like what I will be going to do after my highschool, which things I definetely want to do before I die and also the less serious things in life, like which color of tights I still need or what my next birthday present will be. And besides the 'normal' thoughts, there's always the same thought that keeps popping in my mind: I really really really want a Chanel 2.55 bag.



I would really commit a murder to get a Chanel 2.55 bag.



Okay perhaps I'm a little bit exaggerating, but I'm dying to get one. And call me crazy, but I can't help but thinking about that every testweek. And every time I'm going out to party. And everytime I'm heading to Amsterdam. And everytime I see celebrity pictures. And... well basically everytime. And I know they are really expensive, but I hope that one day I will have the oppurtunity to buy one. As soon as possible. Please, please, please, dear Lord.

1 opmerking: