zaterdag 23 januari 2010

Same Jeans

I have to admit, I never ever wear a pants. I mean, it's not that I don't like them, I just don't like them on me. And everywhere I see these beautiful boyfriendjeans or amazing destroyed jeans, it makes me really want them, but then there's this voice in my head that says 'Suzie, you cannot wear jeans!'. And I don't know why, but I keep listening to that voice. But then there was this sunny monday of august and I decided to buy a jeans. I got the perfect pair, kinda destroyed, skinny-fit, absolutely perfect. And now, 6 months later, I've wore it for like two or three times. Such a shame, cause the pants doesn't deserve to be treaten like this. But everytime I'm at the point where I convinced myself to wear them, I choke. It is at this moment even this bad that my stomach starts aching when I put my jeans on. And over and over again I can't find the guts to put them on and I wrick myself in a dress, again. Is there some kind of therapy for this?



Topshop.com


The View - Same Jeans

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten