woensdag 20 januari 2010

ain't trying to be funny, seriously

I have the first four hours of school off, so that gave me the chance to already put my outfit on here. Oh dear, I got up at like 9 o'clock and I'm still so tired, I even have these black circles around my eyes which look like tea bags hehe. Guess that's why I haven't got that much inspiration for a new outfit. I'm even wearing pants (ehm.. actually a jeans legging, but that's kinda the same) today, which is REALLY strange since I haven't worn any jeans for ages. Well, I got to go now, still having school untill 4:00 PM, so there's still a long day left for me.





Cardigan - Belle Femme
Top - Bershka
Jeans legging - H&M
Coat - H&M
Shoes - Van Woensel
Necklace - Bershka
Ring - Köln

Marie Digby - Say it again

1 opmerking:

  1. dankje, ik zag dat je nog niet zo heel lang met je blog bezig bent, ben benieuwd naar je nieuwe posts ;)
    succes ermee!
    liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen