woensdag 29 september 2010

Change

The last few weeks I found out to my own shame that I really have to force myself to update my blog. I don;t know why. Maybe it's the timetaking duty to make pictures, perhaps it's just because my heads full with schoolthings or there might be another reason, I don't know, but fact is that there weren't much posts lately. There are a couple of things that need to change. First I decided to get rid of the english talking and start expressing myself in my native language, which is Dutch. Second is that there need to be more outfits, if I'm up to it or not. They don't necessarily need to be outfit posts, they might be as well random posts like new fashion findings or even lifestyle things. It's time for (another) fresh, new start. I'm looking forward to it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten