vrijdag 18 juni 2010

Tattoo

Ever since I'm eleven, I'm fascinated by tattoos. First it was just wondering what it would be like to have one, which seemed like something unattainable. Then I started asking my parents if there's a change to get one for my birthday (they started laughing...). A couple of years passed, and at the time I'm writing this, I know one thing for sure: as soon as I reach the permitted age of eighteen, I will get my very own tattoo. I found some great tattoos already, but I am not sure yet which one to pick. I'm doubting between the following pieces: A small star behind my ear, a small star on my wrist, lowerarm or back of the hand, an arabic text in the inside of my upper arm or a small symbol (star, chinese sign or something arabian) on my ankle. On a website with all celebrity-tattoos, I found the following, which were inspiring too. I'm really really really fond of the Victoria Beckham-piece on her back (which is on the last photo). What about you? Would you consider taking a tattoo, or do you already have one?



2 opmerkingen:

  1. wait till you feel really really connected with an idea, be careful not to just pick from tattoos you see on other people. think about how it fits you. people are going to ask you what it means for the rest of your life! doesnt mean you need a deep story (my tattoos are just flattering adornments), but i think id feel silly saying "i saw it on rhianna". good luck!!! have fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's true, but the examples are only meant as an inspiration, I'm not going to copy it literally. And I don't like Rihanna, so she won't be copied on my body haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen