dinsdag 11 mei 2010

Jeans jacket

Hello all!
I'm sorry for the lack of outfit posts, I was just not inspired at all when I came back from Portugal because I needed to wear my winterclothing again instead of the short skirts and tops I wore in Portugal. Took a while to get used to that, but I got myself a jeans jacket which I was looking for since a long long time now, so thay will do for a couple of posts :-)




Beside the jacket, I also got myself a sharkteeth-necklace. I really like the jacket, but only in combination with a dress or skirt instead of denim over denim (you know, jeans jacket over a jeans, what seems to be totally 'hot' at this moment. I think it's ugly).


My new nailpolish! The color is Jade and I bought it at, of course, H&M


Last but not least: Those absolutely delicious pancakes I made today! Yummmm

I feel kind of ashamed to reveal the list of shops where I got my clothes from, because all it says is H&M, and that's so lame! but okay, I need to be honest ;-)

Dress: H&M
Jeans jacket: H&M
Legging: Sting
Shoes: Dolcis
Necklace: Pieces
Bracelets: H&M

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten