woensdag 24 maart 2010

I WANT SUMMER

Though the weather is getting better, it's still way too cold to me. I always think I was born in the wrong country, that I should have been born in South America or somewhere where the temperature is never below 20 degrees. Instead I was born in the Netherlands, the land of rain, wind and cold temperatures. Too bad, I guess I have to deal with that and perhaps I can move to another country when I'm older, but for now I have to do it with the things I have: Bad weather and summer-minded-inspirations. So I came up with this outfit, which would be perfect this summer, dawdle down the boulevards, drinking milkshakes or ice coffees...




Jumpsuit - H&M
Gladiators - H&M
Golden watch - Market
Rings - H&M
Earrings - Bijou Brigitte
Bag - Dolcis

note: should stop buying so much H&M clothing...

Well gotta dream on, summer is not here yet, the weather is still unpredictable
and instead I wore this:


Dress - H&M
Vest - Belle Femme
Tights - V&D
Shoes - Dolcis
Golden watch - Market
Rings - H&M
Necklace - H&M

sigh...

note: I know I always look sad on pictures. I'm not sad at all and I really don't have an attitude, I just kind of hate it when I have to smile on pictures... Sorry for that.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten