zaterdag 27 maart 2010

Glamour

God, I'm so tired. I had my first soccer match in 5 months today. Though I was the goalkeeper (normally I'm a left-winger) and I hadn't got anything to do, I'm exhausted. It's just the tension of trying to win and the focussing that really is tedious. But we won with 2-0, so I did my job of not letting any ball pass through and it was nice to play again. But that was my one and only chance to play again, because the next few weeks I am not allowed to play anymore until I'm completely recovered. And no, I won't go defending the goal anymore, it is way to scary and when you loose the game, most people blame the goalkeeper. Not my kind of thing, but it was great to experience. For now, I'm just chilling for the rest of the day and tomorrow it is time to get to work again. Can't wait. Yay. And yes, that was sarcastic.

About the outfit of today, I didn't bother that much to put a nice outfit together because I was on the soccer court for half of the day, so my outfit wasn't really expiring. But still.





Striped top: Vero Moda
Tights: Sting
Fur coat: H&M
Shoes: Van Haren
Hair ribbon: France

note: check out my cat on the first picture, so curious haha!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten