dinsdag 23 maart 2010

Can't wait!


Boyfriend blazer - My Diva
White tunic - Market
Striped top - H&M
Jeans legging - H&M
Shoes - Dolcis
Necklace - A boutique in Köln
Bracelet - Six
L'Oréal Paris Color Riche lipstick no. S 502

I'm in the middle of my testweek now, so I am a little bit stressed out. Today I had my first test and I totally screwed it up. Tomorrow I'll have history and I also had to make social studies, but since I'm in Zwolle tomorrow, that test is being postponed (fortunately!). I am also really looking forward to the summer. The last few days the weather in Holland is getting better and it brings me in a really good mood. My closet is already filled with lots of summer clothing and I can already see myself walking down the town centre while the sun is setting and everyone is having fun and sipping drinks at the cafés. Can't wait!

note: the real atentive people might have already noticed it, but I got myself a new haircut. Well, 4 weeks ago, so it's now already a bit like it was before, but you can still see the difference. I lost 9 inch in length!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten