vrijdag 15 januari 2010

SJP goes designer

Sarah Jessica Parker is the following actress turned designer. After Victoria Beckham, Lindsay Lohan and many more, SJ decided to switch her career too. Allthough many fashion-critics were very sceptical about all the previous celebrity collections, Sarah still thinks she has to do the same thing too. I may not be very impartial because I don't like miss Parker as much as the rest of the world does, but I'm not very fond of her career-switch. I think it will be something we have already seen before, I don't think she will renovate the fashion-industry. But maybe I'm wrong and she will turn out to be a great designer. Let's hope so.



What do you think? Another actress turned designer, good of bad?

Lykke Li - Dance, Dance, Dance

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten