vrijdag 15 januari 2010

Re-do it all

Hi there,
As you might have notived, I haven't done any update for like ages, and I think it is time for a new start. I'm going to start a fashion-blog. I'm visiting daily fashion- and style-blogs and since I am obsessed with fashion and mixing clothes, I think it would be a nice idea to start my own fashion-blog. I know, there are already so many of them, and i'm not saying i'm going to stand out of the crowd with my blog, but I think it will satisfy my deepest desires, ha-ha. Haven't think of what to do with the older posts yet, keeping or removing. Whatcha think?

edit: I removed all older posts, only kept the one about Paul McCartney, because 1. I think everyone has to know how crazy the world has become and 2. hostageoffashion.blogspot.com cited my Paul McCartney-post.


Empire of the Sun - Without you

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten