zondag 24 januari 2010

I'm coming up so you better get the party started







Yesterday I celebrated my 17th birthday with my friends. I threw a party in my backyard, which might be a little bit akward since it's still winter, but it wasn't that cold and we had two heaters and lots of alcohol, so it was good to bear. I wore my fur coat for the first time and I got so much compliments, and it kept me quite warm too. Well besides the fur coat my outfit wasn't quite spectacular, cause after the party at my place we planned to go in town and visit some clubs and therefore I decided to not wear my best clothes. I had so much fun but I am sooooo tired now, can't even keep my eyes open!

Fur coat - H&M
Zebra top - Bershka
Lace top - Tomas
Beige cardigan - H&M
Jeans legging - H&M
Shoes - Bristol
Earrings - Köln

David Guetta - Memories

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Zo te zien heb je een leuke tijd gehad! Gefeliciteerd nog!!!

    Zou je misschien op mij willen stemmen: http://bit.ly/4wLwyk

    Thanks a million times!!!
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen